If you call about a listing and find it has sold, please email us confirmation and the listing number. Click here to contact us.
About Farm Journal Media
Farm Journal Media is the nation\'s leading agricultural media company. Its magazines are the 134-year-old flagship FARM JOURNAL, as well as TOP PRODUCER, BEEF TODAY, DAIRY TODAY, and IMPLEMENT & TRACTOR. The company produces and distributes the \"AgDay\", \"U.S. Farm Report\" and \"Corn College TV\" national television programs. Its Web sites include the industry leader, AgWeb.com, and MyMachinery.com. Farm Journal Media also licenses detailed industry data through its FarmReachTM database, publishes the Pro Farmer and LandOwner newsletters, produces numerous large-scale live events, and provides extensive custom publishing services.
The company Web site is www.farmjournalmedia.com. Farm Journal Media corporate headquarters are located in Philadelphia, Pa., where the company was founded in 1877. The Magazine and Database Strategies divisions also are headquartered there. Other offices include:
• Park Ridge, Ill. - AgWeb division; national sales headquarters
• Lafayette and South Bend, Ind. - Farm Journal TV division
• Cedar Falls, Iowa - Professional Farmers of America division
• Kansas City, Mo. - Livestock division
• Mexico, Mo. - Editorial headquarters • Webster City, Iowa - Customer Care Center